Just thought some of you may be interested in going to the Woman’s World Show, I’ve been before and it’s a great girls day out.
You can get free tickets for the show here :))
Let me know if you go and what you thought?
Yay! Thanks U Magazine. 25% is available on one item only and valid till 21st of April!
I went shopping to buy little man some clothes in my favourite kids shop H&M. The quality of their stuff is great much better than Pennys and their prices are the same as them too pretty much!!
I got all this…..
The Irish Beauty Show is held every year in the RDS Dublin and boy do I love this show so much!! It’s every beauty lovers dream place to shop ;) Lots of great brands and businesses and of corse discounts/bargains and pampering to be had too! I also love finding new brands to try out at this show too.
I met some other lovely Irish beauty bloggers there too, Karen & Joanne from LovelyGirlieBits, Sue from CherrySueDointheDo & Nina from NinasBeautyBargains. So it was nice to have a catch up with them over a coffee.
Well I just wanted to show you what I bought and I’ll be doing reviews on them all which I’m looking forward to over the next few weeks :D
Click here for coupon
Can only be used on one item so, yeh, print off a few for the friends to go up to the till with any other items you have lol ;)
Valid in ROI only and until 24th December 2012. Enjoy
20%Glitter Mama x
Yay another voucher click here :) Love all these vouchers smyths are doing lately, great help for Christmas!
ModelCo-Fiberlash Brush on Lashes Extreme Lash Extension Mascara
O.P.I-Vintage Minnie Mini’s
Handmade Soap Company-Shaving Soap for Him
Mama Mio-Pregnancy Essentials Set
Karora-Gradual Bronzing Moisturizer with SPF15
Sleek-Au Natural i-Divine Palette
Thought I’d share with you my kids most loved and played with toys over the years. I love getting value for money and these certainly have done just that. So if your stuck for ideas for some Christmas presents, have a look. My kids are 5 and 1 and a half by the way :)
1. Leapfrog My Pal Scout/Violet – These are under €25 (on special now for €17.99) and just so so cute, you can plug it into your computer and customize the name of your child, their favourite colour, food and animal. There are lots of songs to choose from, they even have christmas ones and the dog sings your child’s name and all hehe!! My little fella loves this and it saved me having to buy him a lullaby player as it does this too, it plays 2, 5 or 10 minutes of bedtime music and says goodnight to your child, again you can change these songs too. My 5 year old wants one too lol!
2. Wooden Pull Along Blocks – Kids love any blocks, my to love stacking them up and knocking them down. Such a classic and cheap too, these ones come with a little pull along to put all their block in and is only €12.99 and part of the 2 for €20 (click for all the toys in that range) at Smyths Toys.
3. My Happy Family Doll House – We’ve had this years and it’s been thrown and flung around the place so it’s incredible sturdy! Doorbell still works and all. The little guy now loves playing with it lol, he sits there for ages putting his toy cars through the windows and door! This year for her Christmas we got the 5 year old the Amelia Doll House, again I’d say they will both love it, great for imaginative play!
4. Rollmatz Play Mat – Great for boys and girls to have pretend little roads for their cars, at only €11.99 too you can’t go wrong :)
5. Groovy Stars Keyboard – Very sturdy piano for kids, my 5 year old loves to make up songs with this and do performances, always out when her friends are around. Lil fella also has fun making not very tuneful tunes haha!
6. Ride ons –Disney Princess/Jake and the Neverland Pirates – A ride on is definitely on the MUST HAVE list for toddlers. My god they love these! We bought a princess one for my daughter when she was about 1 and she still played with it up till last year (she’s all into the flickers and bikes now) She loved going on this in the house as well as outside and the seats lift up so she put some toys and stuff in there. So we got the lil guy the Jake & the Neverland Pirates ride on for Christmas, I hope he loves it as much as the 1st loved hers.
Well there you have it, my top 6 get-your-moneys-worth toys haha! Would love to know what you guys think? Any of these you kids favourites? Or what else would you recommend? Comment below.
Oh and click here for the Smyths Money Off Voucher valid till 31st October
Sign up for emails of new posts over on the right or follow me on facebook>>>
Just text CENTRA to 50050 (it’s free! why not!)
1 of 10 Centra vouchers to be won :))
Free shipping from Cloud10 online beauty shop to Ireland and UK. TODAY ONLY! Use code: SHIPFREESUN
Also just seen if you like their facebook page you get a code for 15% off….it’s: LIKE15OFF prob can’t use them together but still good for another time if you order from them its valid till 31st Dec 2012 I’ll be using it for soem xmas pressies :)) and you get beauty points too, I’ve used them before and they are great, very fast and a great range of products too (hair,bath, body, make up etc)
Get €10 off when you spend €50 or more in Smyths Toys!! Just print off the voucher here. Great to get a start on the Christmas shopping now with this