Very informative post on natural remedies for anyone with depression from Irish blogger Laura x
“A Liebster Blog Award is an award for new and upcoming bloggers who have great potential. The word Liebster is German for dearest, lovely, kind etc. and I am honoured to accept this award and have nominated eleven others myself. Here are the rules should you choose to accept the award:
5. Nominate eleven other fabulous up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers for the Liebster Blog Award”
11 Random facts about me
1. I have 2 beautiful children
2. I’m in my 20’s
3. I cry at least twice a week lol!
4. I’m a qualified beauty therapist
5. I have no pets (fish but don’t think they really count)
6. I smoke, have tried to quit but then something stressful happens and I just can’t
7. I struggle with my weight and body issues
8. I like to eat my dinner on buttered bread sometimes haha!
9. I love the singer Pink
10. I’m very loyal and honest
11. I don’t really like Christmas but only for the kids I get excited
My eleven questions from Fiona
1. If you could invite any three people, alive or dead to a dinner party who would they be and why?
My Nana coz I miss her so much, Pink and Robert Pattinson!! :)
2. What is your middle name?
Sorry but I’m so private haha
3. Favourite colours?
Purple and Black
4. Last song you listened to?
5. Why did you choose your blog name?
Glitter- coz I love glitter and sparkly things, Mama-coz I’m a mom and Wishes- because we all have dreams and wishes
6. What is your star sign?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Your guilty pleasure T.V. programme?
9. Who are your best friends?
Too many to mention from a group of lovely girls! :)
10. What is your natural hair colour?
11. Who is your favourite writer?
I don’t read lot but I like Twilight so I’ll have to say Stephanie Meyer
My 11 nominations:
My Internal World Dot Com
Merelleabella’s Beauty Blog
Luby’s Angels Beautify
The New Farmerette
My Daily Beauty Blog
Pixi Wishes & Forehead Kisses
Out Crown Fashion
And my 11 questions for my nominees (sorry I forgot to answer these) :)
1. Why did you start blogging?
I trained as a beauty therapist and always had an interest in beauty, make up, skin care etc so I missed it after I had my 2 children and found myself out of the loop if you know what I mean. So blogging has just made me make time for my love of beauty and also is helping take my mind of stressful things in my life right now
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
Answered already in above questions
3. Favourite thing to wear?
Prob leggings coz they are comfy, an oversized top and a pair of boots or my pj’s :)
4. Favourite movie?
A Little Princess, Mean Girls and oh I don’t know theres so many, I love horror/psychological thrillers
5. Favourite colour?
6. Favourite singer/artist?
Eminem and Pink, I like Bruno Mars too, and Neil Diamond and bit of Christy Moore!
7. Best day of your life?
When I had my 2 children without a doubt
8. Favourite food?
Lasagna, chips and coleslaw or chilli con carne mmmm!
9. Horror or Happy films?
10. Heels or flats?
Flats, but I do still love heels
11. Chocolate or Crisps?
Let me know if you do this and thanks again Fiona xx
This is lovely! Everyone of every age needs to know these things for getting through life ♥
By: Jessica DiRamio
I know that when you hear me speak you sometimes want to ignore me. I know that some of my advice doesn’t mean anything to you now. I know you think that all I do is talk, talk, talk. I do this because I only have a short time to teach you about the world before you are in charge. Eighteen years might not be enough.
Here is what I’ve been saying and will continue to say to you:
- Be nice to your sisters. Someday you will need them on your side.
- Remember that we really do love you and remember to reciprocate that love. We won’t be around forever and although you may not think so now, you will regret not showing your love for us as much as you possibly could.
- It’s OK to cry. My shoulders are strong enough to hold you…
View original post 226 more words
Was wondering when this would happen, well here they are and made by Lovehoney with the author herself E.L James! She says ”This range is what I always imagined while I was writing Fifty Shades of Grey,” says E L James. “I’m so excited that the toys I described in the books have come to life and can now be enjoyed around the world.”
Lovehoney says ”The Fifty Shades of Grey official collection is beautifully packaged, discreet and couple-friendly. Each product is supplied with a luxurious storage bag and comes with suggestions for use and tips on introducing the items into a relationship”
There will be an initial total of 20 products in the range, prices from £10-£40. Out NOVEMBER! And they do free delivery to Ireland
Oh spank me Mr.Grey haha! So my question is will you be looking into buying any of these????? I’ll do a poll below :))
Competition here from Avril at Sinful Stilettos to win a Emjoi Micro Pedi. Also Micro Pedi are supporting breast cancer awareness and are going to raise €12,500 charities for breat cancer throughout the uk and ireland with every purchase of one of these great gadgets xx